terms and conditions,
Welcome to SuperHomework! Our Fine Print is organized in bullets so it's easier to take in. Please agree to them before using any SuperHomework service.
The organization of this document, including any explanation paragraphs, does not affect its legal meaning.
This section defines terms that will be used throughout the Fine Print.
- "The Fine Print" shall mean this legally-binding document as a whole.
- "You" shall mean the individual, or the individual's parent or legal guardian if the individual is under 13 years of age.
- "Usage of" or "using" the SuperHomework services shall mean your acceptance of the Fine Print and/or any action you make involving the SuperHomework services.
- "The developer" shall mean Wilson Gramer, the developer of SuperHomework.
- "The app" shall mean the SuperHomework ("SuperHW") mobile app available on Apple iPhone devices.
- "The website" shall mean the SuperHomework website (superhomeworkapp.com) and any services or assets on it.
- "The service(s)" or "the SuperHomework service(s)" shall mean any other service, or all services (including but not limited to the app and the website) as a whole, that SuperHomework provides.
Ownership & Intellectual Property
This section explains the ownership of the SuperHomework services and third-party content.
1.1. Unauthorized copying of the source code or proprietary assets of any SuperHomework service via any medium is strictly prohibited.
1.2. Some SuperHomework services use open-source frameworks. Information about these frameworks and their license agreements are available here.
Copyright and Trademark Information
2.1. "SuperHomework", "SuperHW", the SuperHomework logo, the SuperHomework website, and any design elements, icons, or other assets included in any SuperHomework service are trademarks and copyrights of Wilson Gramer unless they belong to another entity. All rights reserved.
2.2. SuperHomework uses some icons provided by Icons8.
2.3. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
2.4. All other items, trademarks, and the like not covered by sections 2.1 through 2.3 belong to their respective owners.
Ownership of Third-Party Content
3.1. All trademarks and copyrights used by the developer not listed in Section 2.1 belong to their respective owners.
3.2. Any original content that you store in the SuperHomework app belongs to you, but the developer, the SuperHomework services, and any affiliates retain the right to modify it in any way or delete it for any reason.
Terms of Service
This section dictates what you can and can't do in regards to your usage of the SuperHomework services.
1.1. By using any SuperHomework service, you are legally bound to the terms of this section and that of the rest of the Fine Print, until you stop using all SuperHomework services entirely.
1.2. If you use any SuperHomework service in a way that is not defined by this section and that of the rest of the Fine Print, you must stop using all the SuperHomework services entirely, and you may be subject to legal prosecution at the decision of the developer.
1.3. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the developer and the developer's affiliates if there are any losses or damages to you caused by the SuperHomework services in any way. The developer provides the SuperHomework services "as-is" and does not guarantee the accuracy, availability or reliability of any service.
2.1. You must be a resident of the United States to use the SuperHomework services.
2.2. You must be at least 13 years of age to agree to use the SuperHomework services. If you are under 13 years of age, you must have approval from a parent or legal guardian to use the SuperHomework services.
2.3. You must be at least 18 years of age and a school administrator to register a school with the SuperHomework services.
1.1. By agreeing to the Fine Print, you give the developer, the SuperHomework services, and any affiliates permission to use your information as defined by this section.
1.2. The developer, the SuperHomework services, and any affiliates are in no way responsible for content you store in any SuperHomework service.
1.3. When you store content (by making new assignments, customizing a setting, or subscribing to a blog feed, etc.) in the app:
- It is uploaded to a server using the Firebase or Google Cloud Platform service.
- It is viewable and modifiable by the developer and the SuperHomework services.
- It is viewable and modifiable by affiliates as defined by their Privacy Policies.
- It is stored under an anonymous account that does not contain personally-identifiable information, unless if you add personally-identifiable information into content you create. The developer, the SuperHomework services, and any affiliates are not responsible for any personally-identifiable information you add to content you create.
1.4. If you are a school administrator, when you register a school with the SuperHomework services:
- All of the websites included in the submission and their authors also become legally bound to this Fine Print.
- Portions of your submission's information, including but not limited to your school's name and content stored within the websites included in the submission, may be uploaded to a server using the Firebase or Google Cloud Platform service and viewable by all users of the app.
- Portions of your submission are viewable and modifiable by the developer and the SuperHomework services.
- Portions are viewable and modifiable by affiliates as defined by their Privacy Policies.
- Some or all of your submission may be stored under a personally-identifiable account. Basic information about your school, including but not limited to its name, location, and/or contact information, may be viewable by all users of the app.
1.5. If you are registered as a beta tester and/or use beta versions of any SuperHomework service, then your information may be personally-identifiable and can be used by the developer in an unrestricted manner.
1.6. By using a beta version of any SuperHomework service, you accept all risks attributed to beta software, including data loss, security breaches, and damages to you or your device.
2.1. The developer uses third-party services, including Firebase and Google Analytics, to increase the quality of all SuperHomework services. Data collected from these analytics services may include basic device information (software version, device model, etc.), performance information, and user interaction information, but is not personally identifiable.
3.1. The SuperHomework app uses advertising provided by the AdMob service. By using the app, you give permission for targeted advertisements to be displayed to you.
3.2. If you become a SuperHomework Pro user, advertisements will not be displayed, but your advertising ID may still be retained by AdMob, your device, and/or another advertising service.
This section lists other important terms that pertain to your usage of the SuperHomework services.
Changes to the Fine Print
1.1. Any section in the Fine Print is subject to change at any time without notice. Please check regularly for updates to the Fine Print; your continued usage of the SuperHomework services indicates your acceptance to such new terms.
2.1. The developer uses some third-party services, including but not limited to the Google Cloud Platform, Firebase, and the Apple Developer services, to improve and increase the availability of the SuperHomework services. These third parties may have their own terms, which are subject to change at any time, and of which the developer does not assume any responsibility. Your usage of any SuperHomework service also indicates your acceptance of these third-party terms.